




Every day is Mother's Day to me. I consider myself lucky to have two fine kids who get along well and enjoy life as their individualities.
It's Sunday, my day to go to work so I know they are in good hands with their dad, who took them to church and they got to play their violin duet during 'Offering' time. From what I heard, they did well and I did hear it on the church CD.
Coming home, I got a surprise - the house all tidied up and I didn't have to go to room to room cleaning up before my bath. I went to take some pictures, and Josh said he wanted to too. So instead of looking for pictures, I took some of him concentrating on some little buttercups in the wind. I also got a poem book, Josh wrote for me in school (a few funny pages exerts above) and dinner out with our favorite friends at the 'China Wok'.
Everyday is Mother's day and again I celebrate God's gift of Children in the world. Like Carters says, "They just don't stay little", so enjoy them every moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment